About al-Asadi
* * * * * * * * * *

Read Again ...
Democracy before Religion
The Strategy of Our War
I've Had It!
Join Humanity Instead
Lessons Learned
Cultural Clash
Master Plan
The Islamic Pipeline

Know more ..?
US CENTRAL COMMAND
Yemen Observer
Asharq Alawsat
Islam Online
Arab News
Reporters Without Borders
Iran News
Security Watchower
List of Islamic terror attacks
The Counterterrorism Blog

Blogs outstanding ..
al Bab: Arab Blogs
Wolfgang Bruno
Brussels Journal
Agora
Freedomszone
Freedom for Egyptians
Michelle Malkin
Dhimmi Watch
Or Does It Explode ...
JihadWatch

Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?

Friday, March 10, 2006

American Daughther Expressing Freedom

"My great-great-great grandfather took his gun off the peg on the wall, kissed his wife and children good-bye, and went to fight in the American Revolution. He knew that he might be killed. His family had no assurance that they would ever see him again. But he was willing to die, and his wife was willing to struggle on alone and raise the children, so that they could secure freedoms for the coming generations. "

UPDATE: I made some mistakes here, so I've corrected the links. It seems that I didn't know American Daughter neither. Anyhow, I hope I've got it right this time.

If you don't know Jane from American Daughter go read her profile. Great story, great words:

But wrong links, I received a kind mail explaining:

American Daughter http://www.americandaughter.com
Expressing Freedom http://www.americandaughter.com/arch_20050603freedom.html

"Expressing Freedom" is actually not a profile, but part of our series on Iran written in response to death threats I [Nancy] received for publishing the material smuggled out of Iran by freedom advocates.

The rest stands and the words speak:

"I cherish freedom of expression with all my heart. I WILL write. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home